Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who me?.......an Award!!




How nice is that?


My IRL friend at Dovi's Life nominated me for this Bloggy Award (see above.)   Awwww,  I never win stuff. I feel pretty special, Thanks Sara!

I've got to be quick, the pugs are VERY upset that they have not gotten alot of attention these past few says.  Especially since that meant they had to miss the Pug Party at Zella on Saturday. They are threatening to go on strike.  From what, I have no idea.

Here are the rules:
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. (See below!)
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. (Thanks, All My Monkeys!)
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award. (Done)
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! (Hopefully done!)
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog. (Done)
Just a few of my very deserving Bloggy Friends.  I can't choose you all




5 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Congrads! Cute award!

Archie and Melissa said...

Congratulations on your award!

hug the pugs for me!

have a super day!

:) melissa and emmitt

Paula said...

Congratulations!

Salinger The Pug said...

Congrats to you and thank you for passing it on to ME!

We're glad you're amused by my ridiculousness!!! We promise to cook up something and pass it on!

Love,
S-Dog

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi my friends
Congratulations on your groovy award, you certainly deserve it and more. Thank you for sharing it with me. I am sooooo
HONORED.
love
tweedles